Our calibration software provides data for integrating your ECM to your engine's requirements and specifications. We can train your staff in our laboratories on exactly how to install and run the software, or we can facilitate the calibration for you.
Our newly created software suite allows for integration of all of the ECM's and electronic control devices that we offer. The suite contains a number of options to accommodate the field service technician, the calibration engineer, or the end-user tuner depending on a custom program we can develop specifically for you.
- Integrated Heads-Up-Display, Calibration and Data Logging applications in a single Windows-style interface
- Mouse-driven calibration controls and user-friendly dashboard gauges facilitate easier data input and monitoring for safer in-vehicle data acquisition and calibration
- Dashboard includes configurable analog and digital gauges with drag-and-drop layout designer
- Mini-dashboards for monitoring real-time engine data during calibration
- Slew function on floatable window makes it easier to modify and configure increased number of variables
- Verification tools enable quick detection of calibration inconsistencies and faults to reduce errors in the field
- Smart verification tools save in-field service costs and prevent unsatisfied customers
- ECU Version Manager eliminates configuration file reloads for different controller versions
- Data Log interface plays back recorded data on user-configured strip charts and dashboards
- Visible and audible alarms, 2D and 3D visualization tools
- Engine Controller: Delphi ECM Controller, Technical Services System 4 and others
- Hardware: IBM Compatible PC (At least Pentium II Processor recommended)
- Operating System: Windows 95 (IE4), Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP, Vista, or 7
- Memory: 16 MB RAM (32 MB RAM recommended), 24 MB of disk space